PT. Kelly Services Indonesia
Kelly Services, Inc.(NASDAQ:KELYA,KELYB)is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kellyoffers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting servicesas well asworld-classstaffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 550,000 employees annually. Visitwww.kellyservices.comandconnect with us onFacebook,LinkedIn, &Twitter.Clickto download The Talent Project, our free iPad app.
Currently Kelly Services presents our client aleading plastic-sheet manufacturer, commanding presence in global markets, with office in Jakarta, Australia, Europe, and America. They are currently looking for talented, motivated, and dynamic professionals to play a key role in our growth plan.As part of their rapid growth and expansion they are currently seeking for a highly potential candidate to join the success team as the:
Warehouse & Logistic Manager
* Managing Logistic Management & Supply Chain Management, Import and Export compliance, Customs Clearance, Asset Management and Inventory management.
* Review current pricing & existing materials with the aim of reducing cost.
* Responsible for sourcing and planning execution.
* Responsible for managing Logistic/Freight/Customs Coordination, implemented regulation control in Bonded Zone, Warehouse Bonded Area also responsible for domestic delivery monitoring (branch & dealer support).
* Managing database of supplier, inventory and administration of purchasing contract.
Ensuring vendor quality and delivery schedule by periodic inspection and audit.
Cost saving, Budgeting, targeting and control.
* Back to back shipping execution, 3PL management system include in inbound-outbound, contract & bidding management and expediting document.
* Encountering any issues between internal and external parties.
* Developing, continuing improvement in the system and team/organization.
* Handling and monitoring of claims to suppliers for defective & shortage.
* Substantial Min 5 years experience in warehouse and logistic in manufacturing company
* Willing to be placed in Tangerang (Cikupa)
* Male/Female, max 40 years old
* Bachelor Degree in any major from reputable university
* Experience in managing a group of people under his/her supervision
* Excellent organization skills and leadership
* Ability to influence effectively where appropriate
* Proactive/self motivated/flexible/adaptable/committed/responds positively to change
* Emotional resilience, optimism and self awareness
* Good communication in English
Please send your application, updated resume, expected salary & recent photograph (max 200KB) to
All resume will be treated with full confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.